Training Date: 08 Nov, 2019 Training Duration: Total 4 Months [2 days workshop] Venue: Gulshan, Dhaka
Trainer Name: Paul Lalovich, MSc, Experienced OD Consultant in Asia, Europe and Middle East
Major areas to be covered:
Major Discussion Areas
- Organization Development: Concept, Practice & Models
- OD in the history & theory: Concept of Different theories of OD
- Understanding Strategy & Its Formulating
- Organizational Diagnosis: Concept, Tools & Methods
- Organization Design and Development: Models and techniques
- Organizational Leadership & culture development-models & techniques
- OD Consultancy Cycle: Six Key Component & Models
- OD Practitioner: Tasks & Competencies
- Implementation & Evaluation of OD: Models & Framework
- Business Process Reengineering: Concept, Methods and Tools
- Organizational Effectiveness Improvement: Concept, Tools and Techniques
- Organizational Change Management: Models, Tools and Techniques
- Innovation, Automation & Digitalization: Scope and Competencies
Overview of the Program:
Todays Business World is very much competitive. This VUCA world expect change and improvement round the clock. Every organization need development initiative from every corner. This course is designed to develop some professional who can take the lead to ensure different development inititve from different corner of the organization.
‘Organization Development’ tool for increasing organization excellence. In recent times the importance of OD has been recognized significantly. Considering the importance level now a day Institutes, Business School have developed different courses, Training Institutes offer different training programs for OD practitioners/ OD Professionals. OD is going to be emerged as a full fledged profession world-wide.
Considering this aspect, this course has been designed to develop OD Professional to take the organization forward with change & process improvement. This course is focused on different dimension of Organization Development like Process Development, Culture Development, Structure Development, People development etc.
Objective of the session: After successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of OD
- Identify the Need for OD in any organization
- Implement Development initiative in Organization
- Implement Change for Organization development
- Redesign Process for improving productivity
- Play role as Internal Consultant
- Ensure and improve organizational effectiveness
Competency Framework: This curse has been designed based on the below competency framework
- Diagnostic Competency
- Business Competency
- Leadership, Management & System Development
- People Development
- Process Development
- Culture Development
- Change Management
- Innovation, Automation & Digitalization
- Clarity about Concept: Clear understanding about OD
- Understanding Method/ Process: Different method and process of OD
- Capability to implement the learning: Capacity to apply OD Intervention Program in the organization
- Capability to transfer the learning: To make other people understand about OD
- Capability to analyze the challenges & overcome those: Analyze and overcome the challenges for implementing OD interventions in the organization
Pre course Activity:
- Self Assessment
- Self study of article and materials to clear the concept
Duration : 4 Months
Total Qualification Time [TQT] : 120 hours
Method : Fully Online/ Class Room Workshop + Online Activity-Assessment
Learning Tools : Workshop, Self-Paced Material, Exercise, Case Analysis, Assignment etc
Post Course Activity: Exam, Assignment, Awareness Presentation, Application Action Plan
- Post Course Examination
- Post Course Assignment & Presentation
Resource for Workshop: ICBC – USA accredited Resource Person
Employment and long-term engagements
Paul Lalovich, MSc successfully led and supported Business Architecture across a variety of industries, making significant progress in reducing costs and improving operating effectiveness. Paul worked extensively in the emerging markets of Europe and The Middle East (du, Gazprom, Norconsult and Global Medical Solutions, Sadara Chemical Company, Mercer Consulting and more recently Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation). Prior to this, during his career in Canada he worked as an HR BPO consultant with ORIS Creative Solutions supporting many organizations on the Fortune’s list “100 Best Companies to Work for in America”.
Paul is a PhD candidate and he holds a Union University, Master's degree, Industrial Economics Management, as well as a Bachelor of Industrial Economics Management. Certifications: Business Architecture, Assessment of Leadership Potential, Professional in Human Resources – International™ (PHRi™), Workforce Analytics and Strategic Workforce Planning, and Organizational Design Program
Helping organizations to align the business objectives of a customer to the strategy and solution to achieve them by ensuring the right mix of organizational capabilities. Leveraging versatile industry expertise to develop the most effective scenario prioritization, organizational capability maps, roadmaps, and business cases.
Serving as an advisor to executive management and guiding leaders and their teams to make sound choices about organizational design, talent management, executive rewards, strategic workforce planning and change management.
Design and implementation of short- and long-term executive and wider employee incentive plans, that drive sustainable growth, increase shareholder and investor values and provides for effective key talent retention.
Implementation and delivery of HR Transformation solutions leveraging Cloud HR technologies. And delivering activities such as HR process design and optimization, HR shared services design, up-skilling HR staff, and HR operating model and organization design.
Setting strategic priorities and providing pragmatic, hands-on leadership to talent management initiatives including employee engagement, succession and nationalization.
Ensuring effective execution and continuous improvement of core talent processes (talent acquisition, on-boarding, employee development, performance management, employee relations and internal mobility).
Read more Brochure Registration Expires!